Robinhood - Stock Trading app for iPhone and iPad
Invest for free
- Buy and sell stocks online, commission free.
- No minimum balance, so you can start investing at any level.
Investing at your fingertips
- Sign up in minutes, trade stocks in seconds. Easily buy and sell stocks in just a few taps.
- Use funds immediately with Robinhood Instant Deposits, instead of waiting the standard 3-day period.
- Stay on top of your investments with personalized push notifications that alert you on earnings, dividends, and splits.
- Access real-time stock market data.
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good-till-canceled orders.
Designed for you
- Approachable design, built from the ground up with newcomers and experts in mind.
- View beautiful, intuitively designed charts, and historical market data for any stock.
- Apple Design Award Winner.
Upgrade your account, subscribe to Gold
- Invest more in the companies you love with up to double the buying power.
- Capture investment opportunities right away with larger instant deposits.
- Get access to extended market hours as early as 9am EST and as late as 6pm EST.
Get Free Stock
- Refer a friend and you’ll both get a free stock!
- Earn up to $500 of free stocks that include some of the most popular stocks on the market.
Trusted by Millions in the USA
- Robinhood uses cutting-edge technology to ensure your information is fully encrypted and securely stored
- Robinhood is also a member of FINRA and SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
What Experts Have to Say
“The public markets have long been intertwined with the American Dream, and Robinhood offers a new generation the promise of owning a piece of it.” - Fast Company
"As their zero commission business model expands it could disrupt the traditional brokerage industry." - Jim Cramer, Mad Money
"Its sleek. Its easy to use. Its designed to give first time, small-scale investors a leg up on Wall Street hotshots." - Business Insider
"Stock trading was expensive and ugly. Robinhood makes it free and pretty." - Tech Crunch
Please read important disclosures below:
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading involves interest charges and risks, including the potential to lose more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance, and financial situation.
System response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Pros and cons of Robinhood - Stock Trading app for iPhone and iPad
Robinhood - Stock Trading app good for
Does what you need. Trades stocks for no commission. Go elsewhere for bells and whistles. Use this to get the job done.
I have downloaded both Robinhood and Stash and so far Robinhood has been much more user friendly. Its sets up easily and is easy to use. Compared to Stash there were a bit more quirks to have it fully set up. For long term simple trading without the fees I would stick with Robinhood
Have been turned off by other brokers because of the high commission fees. Robin Hood changed that.
Amazing! Just wish Mint would recognize it so I can finally have all my finances in one location.
Not sure how the company turns a profit despite constant trading costs and low residual but its a beautiful platform and instant executions. The robinhood instant is amazing, you cannot day trade (trade and sell same stock same day) but the instant reinvesting opportunity with NO fees is just perfect.
Great UI,detailed chart, esp after hours numbers and overall ease of buy n sell
Need more analyst ratings n reports , better alerting for portfolio and faster initial deposit times
Some bad moments
The app is good and seamlessly operates. I have an issue with the "instant" feature. I had no idea what I was doing, screwed up a couple limit buys and tried to get out before I lost money and now Im "flagged" as a day trader. All the while my buddy buys and sells all day on the app. I sent a complaint a week ago. Got an automated response and havent heard back. Seems pretty Mickey Mouse to me. All the while they are making money on my money while Im making little to none.
1. Doesnt allow you to do more than 1 trade for high volatility stocks.
2. Doesnt release your funds immediately after trading even if you have robinhood instant. (I dont know why are they holding on to my cash, when you finish selling a stock the funds should be readily available.
3. Market sell price, dont be fooled when the app says that theres a profit, when you click on sell it now - it will sell at whatever market price it is - which could turn your profit into immediate loss. (Take note)
4. While this is an free app, it has a lot of limitations - you cant see the charts easily and theres no updates or history on your trades.
5. Never coming back to this app again - unreliable.
Can you please remove these restrictions on Robinhood Instant?
I previously wrote a very positive review. When I first got the app it was great. I was buying stocks commission free. I even had a question and I wrote an email to the help desk and they responded within a day. Since then Ive had the app for over a year Ive invested a sizable amount of money but Ive run into significant problems. Two stocks I own are no longer offered on robinhood. When I realized this I immediately wrote to the help desk. I got a message giving me a number that had more digits than a phone number and said theyd be in touch. That was two weeks ago. At the end of the day the robinhood app is good for a couple bucks here and there but its not somewhere to put any true investment. You need to be able to trust and contact anyone holding that much of your money.
Free But Lacking Many Common Features. Customer Service Does Not Exist.
STOP LOGGING ME OUT!!
No one else seems to have this problem. Not sure whats wrong with me. Ive tried reinstalling the app, rebooting the phone, nothing. Every other day or so, I get logged out and the app resets itself.
robinhood - free stock trading,
robinhood - $0 commission stock trading,
stock trading app,
free stock market,
robinhood - stock trading,
robinhood markets, inc.,
the music trades,
and other. So, download free Robinhood - Stock Trading .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Robinhood - Stock Trading iOS app used & searched for